Because it’s been way to long since I’ve done it, and this blog needs some loving content, we’re doing the Monday Five Countdown from Bookish Penguin!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. My husband, he’s the best husband and father I could imagine. I’m so happy we got to spend the day together as a family and enjoy some yummy food and laughs.
2. My haircut! I had grown my hair out just past my shoulders and I cut it all off this weekend, just in time, it’s supposed to be 112 degrees on Wednesday!!
3. A supportive family, I’m heading back to the land of vegetarianism. I felt so much better and really very little meat is even appealing to me anymore. I’m so glad I have a family who is supportive and is so good about me being vegetarian even when they are not.
4. Clean carpets, I didn’t even realize how bad they were until we cleaned them.
5. Colin, he’s a pain some days (I mean he’s 2 that’s his whole job) but he’s the cutest pain I’ve ever seen. I don’t think anyone has made me laugh harder then that kid.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. My hair, I also had some color done, and it didn’t turn out how it was supposed to, going in Saturday for a touch up, and really it’s not that bad but I’m really weird about my hair.
2. Disneyland! We’re going in October and I’m so so so so excited!
3. Decorating, I’m currently obsessed with the need to decorate my bathroom (probably because my bedroom is finally coming together.
4. Work, the new business launches on July 5 and I’m hoping that people really really really want to be my clients :).
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Go to the gym 4 times!
2. Get the phone prompts done for the new office phone.
3. Finally go get my paperwork notarized so I can send it in and finish my business filings!!
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. That I will get clients, no matter how confident I am and how hard I work I can’t silence the voice that says no one wants you to work with them!
2. Losing weight, I’ve not only stopped losing I gained, I’ve since lost what I gained and am back to where I started but it’s still not any where I want to be. I need to get focused!
One Random Thing
1. Thanks to Tara of 25 hours Books and Amanda of On a Book Bender (check out the links and you can see some reviews of Jeaniene Frost’s books), I’ve become obsessed with Jeaniene Frost’s Night Huntress series. I’ve read the first 4 books of the series, plus the first spin off. I’m getting ready to start the second spin off and already have the 5th book from the main series. What will I do when I finish both of those by the end of the week and have to wait until October for another one!!