I know this usually takes place on Monday, but I’m doing it on a Thursday I hope that Bookish Penguin will allow it! Today I went far to quickly from great mood to terrible mood, in honor of that I’m going to try and switch it back by remembering all that I’ve got!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. It’s Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday and we have a lovely weekend ahead. No firm plans but two solid maybe plans (we’ll be doing one or the other).
2. Colin, he makes me laugh everyday! Today in spite of the hills of toys he has he’s fascinated with a shaker cup we made out of 2 pudding cups, some dry black beans, and tape. I think he gets the easily amused thing from me.
3. I have a client!!! It’s a lot easier jumping head first into a business when you know there is already a client there.
4. This weekend is the start of the MLB All-Star festivities here in Phoenix, I hope it causes a booming boost in our much needed economy. Also I hope some local folks go out and find new amazing local spots to enjoy year round!
5. My family, they’re being so fantastic about me starting my business and working so much. It’s nice to have such a wonderful support system, even when I’m being a totalpain.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. The gym…I must go to the gym!
2. Getting more clients, one client would be even more exciting as 2 clients!
3. My hair, I need a new stylist…one who doesn’t suck.
4. Decorating…I’m feeling a new look for the whole house.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Clean…I need to do this.
2. Finish Dark Lover by J.R. Ward. I won this book FOREVER ago from 25 Hour Books and I’m finally getting around to starting it!
3. Enjoy some All-Star game goodness!
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Clients….I built it, now will they come?
2. Going to the gym….I can’t maybe do this I must do this….I’m sick of wasting money!
One Random Thing
1. My awesome husband was thoughtful enough to pick up some Sally Hansen Crackle for me in silver this morning. I love the crackles and each brand that makes them (minus the China Glaze because it’s terrible) seems to never be in stock anywhere! It was so cute that he thought to check and picked it up for me. He’s the best!
I’m glad I did this, I feel better now!