It’s Monday! Thanks Bookish Penguin!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. My husband’s work, and not just because it goes a long way to ya know feeding and sheltering us :). We got free tickets to the MLB All-Star FanFest for today! We got to take Colin and save ourselves $100 bucks! It was a blast and I’m glad we got to be a part of it.
2. My mom, I’ve completed my first full week of working full time (even if it is at my house it was hard!). We’re so lucky to have her here so that after Charles goes to work she can watch Colin while I’m working.
3. Monsoon Season, I know this seems strange, but it’s my favorite part of summer. Last night we had thunder so load it shook our house, the dogs were piled up in bed with us and it actually woke me it was so bright inside from the lightning….and I loved it!
4. Slacker Radio. I love music, it is one of my favorite parts of life. I’d much rather be blind then deaf…and Slacker Radio is awesome!
5. The internet…I am so lucky to be able to work from home. As hard as it is, it’s amazing.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. Mexican food, seriously. I think I’m going to make enchiladas for dinner tonight.
2. Scrapbooking, I haven’t had the chance to get about a years worth of pictures developed lately so I need to so I can then find time to scrapbook them.
3. School, I want to get moving on this but it’s been sidelined while I launch the business.
4. Babies…We’re done, but for some reason it’s been on my mind a lot.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Clean my bathroom
2. Finish Dark Lover by JR Ward.
3. Relax this weekend…sad since it’s only Monday!
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Clients…still freaking out about it a bit, but I’m finding my way.
2. Depression, I’ve been struggling with it more lately then I have in a while. I’m wondering if it might be time to see someone about it.
One Random Thing
1. Home run derby…tonight. Sad that no Diamondbacks are going to be in it but since Kevin Towers did his best to sell off our power hitters I think we’re out of luck. But so glad we picked up Wily Mo Pena who ya know is a power hitter but doesn’t play a position. This just in we’re not an American League team.
….Stepping off baseball shaped soap box….man that would be hard to stand on.