I’m sorry this is all I seem to blog lately but building a business is harder then I thought :). I promise to have more material around these parts soon. Until then though thanks to Bookish Penguin.
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. My kiddo, Colin’s great and yes I post this a lot, but this morning I’m especially grateful.
2. So far the business is going well, my income covers my businesses expenses with a minor profit. It’s not where I want it but I’m not starting in the red so that’s good.
3. Spotify, I’m really in love with it.
4. Coffee, I don’t drink caffeine but I’m crazy about the decaf white chocolate mocha (yes I realize there is caffeine in chocolate it’s the only caffeine I consume) at Starbucks and every Thursday my wonderful husband grabs me one before he does the grocery shopping while I work in total quiet (except my really loud radio).
5. Feeling better, I spent most of the weekend feeling TERRIBLE, so I’m happy to feel a bit better today.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. Babies, I was sitting at my desk this morning and getting some work done, suddenly it occurred to me that if I hadn’t lost the baby I’d be 8 months pregnant right now.
2. The gym, I’m sucking at gym life right now.
3. Vacation, it’s not for a few months but I’m stoked and freaking out. I’ll be closing the office for a week.
4. Shopping, I’m in serious need of some new clothes. To make things harder I hate the size I am and now refuse to shop at Old Navy…this is going to be tough!
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Clean, I know I won’t do it while Charles is gone next week so I’ve got to get it done this week.
2. Finish the site
3. Spend some time with myself. I need to recenter myself. A nice calm evening with a bath and a book might help.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Vacation, as excited I am, I’m nervous about closing up for a week. Also no matter how much money I’ve got stashed for a trip, I always wish there was more ya know.
2. Clients…just expect this to forever be here.
One Random Thing
1. I’m already thinking about Christmas. Yesterday my mom went to Hobby Lobby, and they are too because they’ve already got stuff out! I always start thinking about my gifts to give about this time of year so I can save and start looking. I don’t want to scramble for ideas or funds come Christmas time.