I was introduced to Christian Kane several years ago now. I actually knew him as a singer before I saw him on Angel since I was lame and missed that till like last year. This is a song from his most recent album, if you like it just search YouTube for Christian Kane and you can find some of his older stuff which I love probably even more then this song. Today though I need a good amp up and this song fits the bill, it’s House Rules. I actually love to run to this song, it amps me up and makes me want to move. Favorite part – Rule number 7 says don’t touch the women, but they can touch whatever they want to. Second favorite part – Let me warn you son, only come to have fun, we don’t take kindly to serious.
- RT to enter! What's on your Black Friday shopping list? #XboxOne #PS4 #iPadAir #Nexus Enter here to win: is.gd/bRr6Sl 3 years ago
- RT @amshofner: Does Facebook marketing leave you BAFFLED? @HittheMic has a course to turn your baffle into "Dude. I got this." http://t.co/… 3 years ago
- RT @Podio: An improved @Podio design is coming later this week! More room to work and faster navigation to workspaces: http://t.co/Lo9M3vZv… 4 years ago
- Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Sign up for free! db.tt/Q96O67L 4 years ago
- @bookbender I do - i want to know it's showing up and how it looks. 4 years ago