This is a weekly post that Bookish Penguin started and I love to do from time to time so here it is!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. Running! That’s right folks I finally got out this morning again, thank you cooler weather! It felt great.
2. The internet, I’m not only able to find information but connect with amazing people.
3. My super supportive husband, I know I am thankful for him a lot but he’s amazing. He supports me and what I want to do no matter what. He’s open to listening to new ideas for our family and I love that he’s so open minded.
4. The library, I love books, but hate buying them. This makes the library like my BFF!
5. Ikea, I spent some time flipping through the catalog AGAIN to make my list for our upcoming trip.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. Our upcoming Ikea trip!
2. Homeschooling, we’ve decided to homeschool Colin and I’m really excited about it. I’m pleasantly surprised how many secular and inclusive groups we found right in our area!
3. The business, now that summer is over I’m kicking my marketing into high gear. With school being back in session, business seems to be picking up.
4. Christmas…yep it’s September which means I’m TOTALLY ready for Christmas.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Cleaning, this keeps falling off my list for the weekend only to be replaced by things I enjoy a lot more.
2. Finish Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs, I’m really enjoying it and am doing well the with separation of this Brennon from TV Brennon.
3. Get some more marketing stuff together for the business.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Homeschooling, I really hope I don’t face obnoxiousness from the people in my life.
2. That I’m not emotionally scaring Colin for life. Due to some scheduling issues we had to move our Disneyland trip to February instead of October.
One Random Thing
1. I’m officially obsessed with drinking tea.