Once again thanks to Bookish Penguin for creating this!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. Ikea…we went this weekend, I got great stuff! Also for maybe the first time ever I spent less then $200!
2. An ability to cook. We’ve been very naughty and eating out a lot, first my mom, Colin, and I while Charles was out of town and then this weekend we ate out more. I’m glad I don’t have to rely on that for tasty food.
3. Charles’ work, we got tickets to the Dbacks game this weekend and had a blast! It’s so great that they do stuff for their employees.
4. Fall TV, I watch more TV then I should and I’m so happy that fall shows are back. Although I’m bummed no Bones until November.
5. My mom. We had such a blast last week running around and shopping and she’s so much help with Colin. I couldn’t do it without her.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. Colin’s birthday is in 3 weeks. I have not started buying presents and/or decorations. The problem with the decorations is he won’t pick a party theme.
2. Buying an iPad, I know it’s crazy I’m usually all Android all the time but the iPad has a lot more educational apps and will be a great tool for the whole family. Now that we’ve decided to do it, I can hardly wait to have a new tech toy!
3. Christmas, I know I said this last week too, but it’s just my favorite part of the year!
4. What Colin is going to be for Halloween, he wants to be Handy Manny, but he was Handy Manny last year.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Cleaning, totally didn’t happen this weekend, we were all about shopping and baseball!
3. Do some birthday shopping for Colin.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Clients, I want more!
2. That my cleaning will ever actually happen!
One Random Thing
1. Post-season Diamondbacks baseball people!