Once again thanks to Bookish Penguin for creating this! It’s been too long since I did it and we’re changing that today!
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. Colin being a genius. I’m not willing to share why but he is a freaking genius!
2. My supportive family! I’m heading down a new path, it goes a long with my current business but basically I’m launching a second one as well. It’s a good thing they love me!
3. Cold weather! I’m enjoying it being cold, looking forward to heading up to the snow again, and not breaking my ankle this year :).
4. That I’m organized. My life would be chaos if I didn’t have basic organizational skills.
5. Bones, I love the show and am so happy it returned last week!
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. My new project, it’s going to help me accomplish a lot of my longer term business goals.
2. Christmas, I’ve got a lot of shopping to do and I’m so looking forward to getting started!
3. April, I’m going to a conference (my very first) and I’m also on the programs committee for the event. It’s going to be amazing, but I’ll be away from Colin for the first time ever. Not to mention missing my wedding anniversary. Like I said it’s a good thing they love me.
4. Food, I’m seriously hungry, like all the time lately.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Work out 3 days. Not just run but some exercise around the house as well. Maybe some Yoga with my mom.
3. Some cleaning!
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Losing weight, it’s not going well, which is totally my own fault.
2. That I’ll actually clean.
One Random Thing