Once again thanks to Bookish Penguin for creating this! I’ve got a lot to be thankful for, and it’s the kind of week where I need to remember that.
Five Things I’m Grateful For
1. Colin, he’s amazing and smart, and growing and healthy.
2. My business, I know a lot of people are struggling and I’m proud to be growing a small business in a time when most folks are saying that’s impossible.
3. Christmas lights, Colin is fascinated and very into looking at all of the decorations this year. It’s been so much fun.
4. My ability to cook, thank you mom and gram for having a gift in the kitchen. I can’t imagine having to eat out any time I wanted good food. Especially as disappointed as I’ve been with restaurants lately.
5. My mom, we went and got mani/pedis on Saturday. I love spending time just the two of us every once in a while. It was a nice bit of girl time.
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
1. Christmas, I’ve started my shopping but I’ve got lots left. I love Christmas shopping.
2. Food, I’m currently working on next weeks menu, but since I just ate breakfast nothing really sounds good for dinner next week. However everything on this week’s menu sounds amazing!
3. The business.
4. Family, and what our next move is.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Work out 3 days. I will do this this week!
2. Start and finish Capital Crimes by Stuart Woods, only one more Will Lee book after this one and I’ll have read all of the character series’ by Stuart Woods, and I’m only missing a few stand alone books.
3. Layout a marketing plan for 2012 for the business.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Business, I’ve sort of hit a plateau and I’m afraid I’m just not doing enough. I’m wanting to move to the “next level” as they say. I’m thinking of getting a coach (something many say is a must). I think I’ll wait until I return from my conference though.
2. Life, I’m working very hard to stay positive and remember and focus on all of the positives in life, not the few things not currently going my way. We are so lucky and I need to remember that.
One Random Thing
1. We went to the holiday party thrown by Charles’ company this weekend, it was fun to be out just the two of us. Very disappointed in the lack of vegetarian eats though. Salad and mushy carrots and broccoli was not the best dinner ever.